Forum rules - last revision 14/12/2010
Welcome to WatchRepairHelp.co.uk forum. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take a few moments to read through this script, it will help you navigate successfully around this site that the community has created for new members.
1) Read up before asking! There is a FAQs page.
1a) Use the search function before posting. May be your question has already been answered.
2) Respect the netiquette: Have a look around and try to understand the forum before you post.
3) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
4) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator and site management team. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to TWGC.
5) Do not spam. No blatant advertising will be tolerated.
6) No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature (e.g. anything you don't own and/or have downloaded), asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
7) Keep the size of personal images down.
8) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
9) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
10) Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored.
11) Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
12) How NOT to post on this forum:
5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer". Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.
Do not ask "what's best" because this question cannot be answered objectively. Each and everyone has their own view about what's best in a certain area. The best is what works best for you!
13) The official language is English. Outside the translator forum English is the only allowed language.
14) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
15) Political discussion not directly related to the watch and jewellery industry is prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
16) No discussion about the rules or their interpretation.
The interpretation of these rules is solely up to the owner of this forum (TWGC.com Limited) and can change at any time without prior notice. If you're unsure about what constitutes a breach of a rule, ask a member of the moderator team or refer to the most recent precedent in the forum (though since interpretation can change, we cannot guarantee that any precedent you may find still applies so in order to be on the safe side, ask a moderator if the precedent still applies).
If you fail to comply with these rules you may have to face a set of sanctions.
A note about attachments: Each attachment has to be validated by a moderator to ensure no unwanted content is being posted. Therefore your attachments won't be visible immediately after you upload, but only after a moderator has checked them which will be completed as quickly as possible.
Statistics: Posted by admin — Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:55 pm